Fortnite Taking Over The World

Fortnite Taking Over The World

It all started out as just a game but now it is taking over social media and is everywhere! Fortnite is a free, the Battle Royal game for PC, Mobile, Playstation, and Xbox. Battle Royal means that 100 people go into a map and you have to do everything you can to be the last one standing. This game came out in July, 2017, but has recently  been gaining lots of attention. Although there are other Battle Royal games that have came out before and after Fortnite, there’s just something about Fortnite that a lot of people love.

Fortnite has been gaining popularity at a very high rate lately and everyone seems to know about it now, whether they like it or not. Fortnite has been all over the internet in apps like Instagram, Facebook, and others. The biggest ways Fortnite has been seen in is in memes. Of course everyone knows what memes are and the Battle Royal game, Fortnite has become one itself. “I see it all over Instagram everyday, there is always something about Fortnite.” said Junior, George Lopez.

A reason why  Fortnite is so popular might be because its a free, addictive game for almost all gaming platforms and since it is free, many people want to try it out, and end up enjoying it. There are many people who end up trying it and seem to love it and later begin  posting about it online. Fortnite has gained such a big community that ends up spreading news and memes about Fortnite that end up literally everywhere. This is a really fun game especially because you can play with friends and when you do, it is a blast to work together to be the last team alive. The game brings many people together which  expands the Fortnite community.

Fortnite’s popularity has been going on for a good while now but who knows how long it will last. The game has been out for some months now and it is frequently updated, consistently bringing new things to the game and also creating more media to post about the game online. It is a fun addicting game that anyone can try so go out there and see what everyone has been talking about!