Top 5 places to go Trick-or-Treating.

Junior, Cruz Contreras posses with a jack O lanther in honor of the halloween spirit and trick a treating.
Arsenia Cabrera

Every year, children and teens dress up as their favorite character and walk around neighborhoods trick-or-treating.The thrill of showing off costumes and receiving free candy is something no one wants to miss out on.
Some neighborhoods are better to go to than others because of the amount of candy residents give out.

The Top 4 Best places to get candy on Halloween are:

1. Huntington Park is one of the best places to go trick a treating on Halloween. “They give out snickers , M&M’s , and Halloween bags full of candy” Senior, Guadalupe Lomeli said. She likes going there because of the amount of candy they give and she has been going their since she was little.

2.South Gate is the second best place to go trick-a-treating on Halloween.“the people their are friendly and they give out a lot of candy not just one like in other places” they give out Kik kats , snickers and lots of chocolate” said Junior ,Jonathon Perez said.

3.North Hollywood is not that close by but it is worth going for candy. “they give out good candy like snickers and all different types of chocolate bars and cookies” Senior,  Maria Flores said.

4.Santa Monica also provideds good candy. they give out “Kit kat , bite size Candy and sometimes they give Full Size candy bars” said Senior , Edith Gonzales.

5. Around your block is always a good place to go to get a decent amount of candy it is also convenient for those are who don’t want to travel far.’’They usually give chocolate bars , those mexicans candies from the 99 cent store, and mostly cheap candy” Senior, Yazmin Escalera said. Even though they don’t always give the best candy “it is close by and i know my way around” Said Yazmin.

Best Places for Halloween vary, not every resident gives out the same candy or the same amount every year ; however , the experience of Halloween and trick-or-treating is a memory you will always remember.