5 Crazy Myths

5+Crazy+Myths+

The Suicide Forest:

Located in Japan, This 14 square mile forest is known as the suicide forest. As the legend goes, during times of famine in Japan, families would die in this forest due to starvation, and so the souls of the deceased still wander the forest haunting it’s terrain. The forest is still quite infamous today as a place of mystery. In fact, in 2003, 105 bodies were discovered within the forest, exceeding 2002’s record of 78 people. The bodies discovered were mainly either found asphyxiated or overdosed. In result of the great number of suicides in the forest, Japan has placed multiple signs around the forests, hoping people seek help rather than committing suicide. Could it be said people choose to commit suicide in the forest, or perhaps it was the souls of ancient villagers. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aokigahara)

4. Walt Disney Cryogenically Frozen                                                                                                        

Our beloved Walt Disney, the man who entered America’s childhood and hearts since the 1930’s has created some peculiar topics after his death in 1966, about his remains. It is without question America would love to have this nostalgic hero back into our lives:generating amazing films.Perhaps it is possible to bring, as the myth goes, it is said Disney was Cryogenically frozen in hope that science finds a cure for lung cancer. The origin of the myth is unknown, and is often refuted with the fact that Disney was cremated after his death.

The Island of the dolls

Just 17 miles south from Mexico city lies the Xochimilco canals. Within these canals, lies a disturbing place known as the Island of the Dolls. As the legend goes, a little girl passed away in the canal. The only thing found was her doll. To commemorate her death, a man named Don Julian hanged dolls around the area. Julian continued hanging dolls till the point where it became an obsession. Julian eventually told people the dolls were possessed by the little girl who died there. Naturally, no one believed him, till he was found dead in the same canal the girl died in . Today the Island of the dolls is a very disturbing tourist attraction. 

Hitler on the Moon

It is said that Hitler and his nazi scientists were able to create a functioning aircraft that made space travel possible, as the war was ending. Hitler faked his death and fled to the moon. Hitler’s alleged UFO is said to be connected with the sightings of a UFO in Roswell New Mexico in 1947. Hitler is now allegedly on the moon in a secret Nazi bases. Is it possible Hitler was the first man on the moon?

Chocolate = Love

Chocolate, Americas favorite snack, is said to release the same chemicals that released while an individual is in love. The chemical released is called Dopamine, which is secreted during the consumption of chocolate. Studies of the brain show that while an individual is in love also show significant amounts of Dopamine being released. Of course this is not yet a fact but is still taken under consideration