More Than One Factor Needed For Success

More Than One Factor Needed For Success

To be successful in life, more than just intelligence is needed. What is needed to be successful is charisma, enthusiasm, creativity, strong means of communication, character, and most of all a strong body to work with. This, all compiled, would be called ones IQ, EQ, MQ, and BQ: Intelligence quotient, empathy quotient, moral quotient, and body quotient, respectively. Each shall be examined closely to then come to a conclusion to why each is essential in conducting a successful life.

To begin with, ones IQ is determined by an exam that is brought together by conceptual elements. Each question is worth about 15 points, more or less. With that said, 95 percent of the population has an IQ between 70 and 130 which is concluded to be average. The IQ is used as the predictor of ones income, job performance, and educational achievement. But it cannot be forgotten that ones IQ is not the only factor looked for in a potential employee.

Secondly, ones EQ is evaluated by ones ability to perceive, control and evaluate ones EQemotions. It is said by some that ones EQ is a characteristic that one is born with while others say that this characteristic can be developed and potentially strengthened. The reason for this being of such importance is that, as humans, emotion toward one another is necessary to create strong relationships and strong social skills.

Thirdly, ones MQ encompasses ones ability to accept differbrain_revenge_1ent religions and show flexibility in accepting others opinions and motions. This skill is necessary in ones daily life in order to be successful in what ever accomplishment is trying to be achieved. It is important to strengthen in order to be flexible with people from different cultures, no religion or culture will become the barrier that impedes two different mindsets from working together and completing scholarly attainment.

Lastly,  ones body quotient is exceptionally important. The importance of having a healthy body is critical because the body is what enables one to stay in motion and move from point A to point B. In addition, maintaining ones physical activity allows the individual to potentially live a longer and healthier life. This equips the body with the necessary strength to take on any challenge or situation that requires physical and mental strength. If ones body is not strong how will one reach the pinnacle of the mountain of achievement.

In conclusion, all these skills are needed in order Fred01-Diana-Zivkovic-infographic-gardner-9-multiple-intelligencto be successful in ones professional life as well as ones personal life. Hopefully this has been a useful guide line in providing information to lead a successful life.

Ple ase leave you comments bellow on how you have applied these skills in your everyday lives :).