Clown Sighting

Clown Sighting

People have been reporting many sightings of clowns around their community. Local high schools have been threatened through email by these clowns and have been giving them threats about doing something cruel to the students during school hours. People don’t really know the motive behind these clowns but all we do know is to be careful.

These clowns, that have been going from town to town, got the idea of scaring people from online YouTube videos of clown pranks. They decided to take this idea and start scaring people on the streets and online. As many of us have seen on the news, most clowns are in isolated places, such as the woods or parks and they’re also mostly seen at night.

Therefore, Halloween is right around the corner and people must be cautious of their surroundings with all the clowns coming out at night.That’s why it is important to be in a group of more than four people, especially when going out. Parents must be aware of their children at all times and not let them out of their sight. CNN news has reported, “These fiendish clowns have reportedly tried to lure women and children into the woods, chased people with knives and machetes, and yelled at people from cars”. This whole clown thing is getting out of control.

We asked APB students if they will feel safe during Halloween and many responded differently. Many of course, said they would be scared and wouldn’t dare go near the clowns and others would try to get an up close view of the clowns and then run. Many aren’t afraid of the clowns, they’re just afraid of being alone and a clown coming up to them unexpectedly.

A fellow student from APB said, “People shouldn’t be taking this as a joke, now I’m scared to go out during Halloween”. Many students have this tender fear of going out on Halloween due to all these rumors of clowns being everywhere, especially if you live in an isolated or dark place.

“It’s kind of scary but I don’t believe all these media stories about them” APB student, Oscar Garcia said. While other students may be scared of all these rumors, there are some that aren’t afraid and think that this whole clown scheme is pretty cool. Another student, Ricardo Galindo said, “I seen one clown, I think it’s pretty cool because it’s funny”.

We asked some students what they would do if they were to see one and many responded differently. Some said they would run before the clown even saw them around and others said that they would try to get an up close view of them before the clowns spotted them. “I personally never heard these media stories about them” APB student Marylin Arredondo said.
Many people have different opinions about this topic. Some people take it as a joke while others take it seriously, we just encourage you to be safe this Halloween.clownss