Doctor Who

Doctor+Who

Doctor Who is an amazing, breath-taking astonishing piece in which gratuitous sad emotions overflow your sad lonely heart. It is the most heart tingling sensation you’ll ever feel watching a show, it makes you cry, piss, and anything in between. Even the hoodest dude in compton will tear up and the sound of the intro drums. Doctor Who is a show that has been around for a long time and has been dead for an equally long time but that all changed in 2005 when BBC decided to reboot the show. It has been a great success since with a following 10 seasons and is still spawning new episodes till this day.

If I were to explain details about the show it would take a lot more than one article but i’ll introduce the basics. The main character is a time lord that can regenerate whenever he is near death which is the reason why many actors have played this role. He travels through all time and space with his Tardis, a blue police box that’s bigger on the inside that helps him travel everywhere. This is one of the few things that hasn’t changed throughout the show. He has many enemies that come out multiple time throughout the show which are things like the cybermen and the daleks which are mortal enemies of the doctor but they also have enemies that come out a few times that show you a looks at the expansive universe that is Doctor Who’s. There is also one things that is as big as the show as the doctor which is his numerous companions.

Rose Tyler is the chick that everyone loves and adores, even though she dated that one ugly dude in the first season. She is the first companion the doctor runs into starting the reboot and has great chemistry with Christopher Eccleston and David Tennant. Total bad choice in my opinion but it works out for the best in the following seasons . However, the doctor(David Tennant) picks up this fly light skin chick named Martha, she cool and all, but she dated some ugly dude as well this companionship doesn’t last long though because she decides to go away. After the time with the doctor in the season finale he undergoes a regeneration and a new doctor comes in, Mat Smith. I thinks hes the best doctor of them all tbh.

After his regeneration the first person he runs into is this Scottish girl named Amy Pond, who was super white and did I mention Scottish? She cooked nasty ass bacon the first time she met baby Matt Smith. He landed on Amy’s door step to investigate a crack in her wall which ended up to be a crack in the universe but like always the amazing Doctor ends up fixing it in the season finale. With all the trouble in the universe they would always have acrimonious fights so he dipped on the quickness because the doctor never uses weapons with the intent to kill.

After saving the universe again is when he runs into her, The one and only impossible girl Clara Oswald AND SHE’S THE BEST THERE EVER WAS. The Doctor calls her the impossible girl because he seems to run into her through all time and space over and over again which is explained in the finale. They really like their big reveal in the end. But this is as far as my quick summary goes because now the doctor is this old dude who i haven’t seen yet bc i haven’t caught up, but i’m sure he’s good like the rest. Duh.

Oh wait you probably want my opinion on this show right? If you haven’t guesses it yet will your really haven’t seen how crowded my schedule is to be writing about some show but yea I LOVE IT. This show is so amazing it’s worth every single minute. If they were to cancel it I would cry like my cousin did when they took it off Netflix but I got the hook up so if you wanna find out where to see it hit me up.  

By: Bryan Coreas, Jeremy Gonzalez, Arisbeth Aquino