How To Survive Finals Week

How To Survive Finals Week

Image result for finals

By: Mitzy Miramontes

Finals week is finally here and every student is stressing out once again. It can often feel overwhelming knowing we have, more or less, 7 finals to complete. This week will bring a tornado of emotions. Most students will be stressed, including myself. However, we must stay calm. We all can get passed our finals with a good score. The following is a list of tips that can help you survive finals week:

• Stay organized- It’s the end of the semester and you might be a mess. Don’t worry, you can get back on track. You can create an agenda in your planner. Start off by writing what you need to do each day. Putting everything in order can be helpful because you’ll know what is important and what needs to be done first. Knowing everything you need to do will become a pain so get organized!

• Try your best- Remember to always try your best. Finals can be hard, but it is always better to try your best than to do nothing at all. Take an educational guess if you don’t know the answer to a question asked.

• Stay calm- This week will have you stressed out. However, stay calm. Many of us will have anxiety due to finals, but we must not let that take control over us. Try breathing a couple of times and taking short breaks.

• Study- Studying is the key to passing. Study for at least an hour every day. If you do, finals will become much easier. You’ll have practice with the problems and even remember how to solve them. Studying will make a difference so study, study, and study!

• Get enough sleep and have breakfast- Give up playing Fortnite until midnight this week. Get a full 8 hours of sleep to make sure you don’t fall asleep while taking tests. It is necessary to be well rested and eat breakfast every day.

No matter what grade level you are in, it is important to take finals seriously. Trying your best will make a difference. Goodluck!