David Guetta on the rise

Nothing But the Beat album picture.
GoMoxie
Nothing But the Beat album picture.

The French DJ and music producer, David Guetta, returns once again with one of the best studio albums, Nothing But The Beat. Reaching number five in the September issue of Rolling Stones.

His original sound of house music has changed throughout the years, however; still achieving success through multiple singles; “Tomorrow Can Wait”, “Love is Gone”, and “Delirious”. Nothing But the Beat sounds like a mixture of electro house and house music. Most of his albums sound like another famous DJ, Afrojack.

The songs are all very unique and entertaining.Nothing But the Beat has been the best album he has ever released. His songs feature artists such as: Snoop Dogg, Taio Cruz, Nicki Minaj, Usher, etc. These artist add a great sound to the songs. The entire CD gives off a positive dance and party vibe. The music gets you pumped up and I really like that because it doesn’t make your day boring it gets you in a great mood.

Compared to the Italian DJ, Benny Benassi, David Guetta has a more experience on mixing beats that attract the listener instead of using random sounds to make up a song. Benassi’s album Electroman, also gives the electro sound to listeners. WhileNothing But the Beat gives electro and hip hop to make a great album that not only satisfies the listener but also sets a great mood for them.

Guetta’s music has progressed since his debut album Just a Little More Love. He started off making house music, still filled with rhythm but changed using new sounds and beats from different inspirations. This is a great album that anyone who likes a mixture of house, electro, and Hip Hop will appreciate.