Discover what the stars predict for you

The astrological sun has determined your future for the month of June.
Rosalba Herrera

Aries March 22- April 20
~You might just be the friendliest and sweetest of all people. However, your inability to comprehend your own feelings and express them puts you in awkward situations with the people you love the most. If you have something in your mind you feel the need to tell someone, say it. You could regret not being sincere with yourself.

Taurus April 21- May 21
~Your financial prosperity could flourish because of new opportunities that are headed your way. It could be in the form of a job, or a lottery ticket, so take advantage. You may even win the lottery! Whatever it is, you ought to learn how to manage your money responsibly. It could slip down through your fingers if you are not careful.

Gemini May 22- June 22
~Happy Birthday! You need to take things more seriously now that you are growing up. You may be a kid at heart, which is great, but not all child characteristics will benefit you. Your close friends might see you as  immature and dishonest. Try to be more honest because one lie will just lead to another lie.

Cancer  June 23- July 23
~Knowledge is power. Devote a few hours a week to learning a new thing. Whether it is a cooking, art, or a sport, throw yourself into the process 100 percent. Find clubs or organizations that interest you. It is a great way to make conversations and meet new cuties.

Leo July 24- August 23
~You are dealing with lots of social engagements lately, but you would rather spend time alone. It is not that you are a loner, everyone just needs time for themselves once in awhile. If you are undecided about going to that party or that family reunion, do not commit to anything. That is the great thing about your life: you are in control of it.

Virgo August 24- September 23
~No more playing it safe! You have been doing it all your life and look at where you are, not as far as you thought you would be. Start taking risks, whether it is by asking someone out, joining a new club, or trying out new activities. Not everything will come out the way you want, but you never know what could happen if you do not take a chance.

Libra September 24- October 23
~You are a good judge of character and have many good friends. However, you do not like it when your decisions are challenged, and you are impatient with people who criticize you. Try to understand that not everyone thinks the same way as you, not even your closest friends. Be more open-minded to the ideas others have to offer.

Scorpio October 24- November 22
~A close friend is being stubborn and biting more than they can chew, and you know this. Their situation might be difficult, and when things start to fall apart do not tell them, “I told you so.” Instead, be a kind friend and give them the support they need. Your ability to solve problems will help not only you, but your friends get out of undesirable situations.

Sagittarius November 23- December 22
~Not everything in life is fun and games. Your adventurous personality stops you from standing still and thinking about the serious issues in your life. You may be having a good time, but the bad influences around you may only make the situation worse. Don’t worry, you are way smarter than they are and will quickly resolve your responsibility issues.

Capricorn December 23- January 19
~Your ability to communicate with others will bring you great friendships that will help you resolve problems much faster. Now would be a great time to get in touch with some old friends and rekindle your social connections. Do not waste the opportunity; the people you connect with could bring you the company and support you need.

Aquarius January 20- February 19
~The energy and laughter you bring is like a magnet that attracts good people. Although they are always there for you, your egotistical and self-centered side at times takes over you. The things you say without thinking can hurt other people’s feelings. Be considerate of others’ emotions. Otherwise, you might drive the people around you away.

Pisces February 20- March 21
~Your weak concentration skills can get you into trouble at school. It is good to daydream and go to Happyville once in awhile, but you cannot live there forever. Do not forget about your responsibilities. Do some homework or pick up some chores around the house whenever you have some spare time.