Theme parks transform into merry wonderlands for Christmas

A popular theme park every Christmas is the happiest place on Earth also known as Disneyland Resort.
Every year thousands of visitors go out and have the time of their lives and meeting their favorite Disney characters like Minnie Mouse, Donald Duck and Pluto. This year there will be new attractions like the Cars Land where families can enjoy the holidays with Tow Mater and friends in Radiator Springs.
Every one of all ages can enjoy the excitement of walking through the theme park and meeting Santa Claus, enjoying Christmas activities, and taking pictures all around the park. Overall, it is a merry experience that only comes around once a year every winter season around November to December.
Although tickets may be pricey, the memories that will be obtained are unforgettable and will last forever and it is something everyone can experience. From Mickey Mouse to Tinkerbell there is something to do for everyone in the family and rollercoasters and rides for everyone to enjoy.
Christmas theme days begin in November 12, 2012 all through January 6, 2013 so there is a lot of time you can prepare to go. Once you actually go, you will not regret it.

Since Christmas time is near, Knott’s Berry Farm will be transformed into Knott’s Merry Farm. Knott’s Merry Farm is full of exciting events such as: A Peanuts Holiday Parade, Christmas Snoopy, Snoopy’s Magical Nights of Light, Elf Mountain, and Winter Wonderland.
Knott’s Merry Farm will also have a 65 foot Christmas tree, a colorful Christmas Parade and many outstanding decorations. You can go have fun and spend quality time with your family or friends.
Think about it; this is a great opportunity to meet snoopy and experience something you may have not experienced before. You will create enduring memories that you will cherish and remember for the rest of your life. If you already have something planned for Christmas doesn’t worry Knott’s Merry Farm started Thanksgiving Day and ends January 1, 2013.
Therefore you have multiple days to choose and go have fun. Prices range online from $33.99 to $35.99. As you can see going to Knott’s Merry Farm is not that expensive and affordable, compared to other theme parks. So go have fun and enjoy your Christmas to the fullest.

Have you ever wanted to build a snowman in Southern California but there is no snow? Now you can!
In Universal Studios Hollywood Grinchmas there will be plenty of snow this holiday season. Grinchmas involves the Grinch from, Dr.Seuss’ How the Grinch Stole Christmas movie and book, meeting the parks’ visitors.
Universal Studios will also have tons of real snow, various colorful lights that light up the whole park and amaze visitors and a 60 Feet tall Christmas tree. Families who attend this special event will be able to meet the Grinch and Max, and will be able to take pictures with them. Visitors will also be able to build snowmen with their families or friends. Grinchmas started December 7 and 8, and then it opens daily from December 15 all the way through December 30. Prices start at regular price which is 80 dollars and increase to 289 dollars if you wish to have a V.I.P experience. You have plenty of time to go have fun with your finds or family and create unforgettable memories.

A Holiday in the Park is back at Six Flags Discovery Kingdom!
This time of the season only comes once a year so that families can come out and enjoy a day with their favorite Looney Tunes friends like the most common character Bugs Bunny.
Like most theme parks this Christmas, you can meet Santa Claus, interact in Christmas activities, go on rides and enjoy a new experience with your family. The park has also added new roller coasters this time around like Superman Ultimate Flight.
There will also be new shows like cirque dreams splashtastic. These new attractions make the experience more thrilling and more appealing to those who plan on going there.
The Christmas theme starts November 23rd all through January 6th. Tickets are not that expensive but this theme park is more ideal for kids a little older and for teenagers to go with their friends.
Overall, it would be a great place to go to get the feel of a Christmas with your Looney Tunes friends.universal fixed