Halloween Costumes

Halloween is just around the corner.Halloween is the time you are able to dress up as anything you desire. It can be very chaotic when you don’t have all the things you need. This is why I anticipate you to shop for your costume ahead of time! Go ahead and select one of your choice and not the ones that are left behind. Are you ready? Have you bought your costume? If you are not, here are some ideas that can help you be ready for Halloween just in time. There are many options to choose from so do not worry about not finding one.Credit by Kids Evil Clown Costume

Credit by Kids Evil Clown Costume
Credit by Kids Evil Clown Costume

Credit by Halloween Costume.com

Credit by Halloween Costume.com

There are different types of categories such as fairy tales, animals, horror, funny, heros, classic, video games, career costumes and much more. Some fairy tale costumes include snow white, the little mermaid, tinkerbell, and minnie mouse. Other horror costumes  that might interest the guys are Michael Myers, Freddy Krueger, psycho clown, horse skull demon and much more. If you would like to pick out a costume from a career field there a  also many options. You may dress up to be a cop, firefighter, or a doctor. Brian Rivas, junior at APB said, “I would like to be a ghost so I could scare people and see there reaction.” Kevin Hernandez, junior at APB said, “I would want to dress up as Blake Griffin because he is my idol and this is the perfect time to do so.”

Every year many kids get abducted for halloween so be very wise on choosing your outfit for halloween. Dress appropriately and be surrounded by a group of people if you have plans on Halloween night. Be mindful that many kidnappers wait on this night all year to get disguised and take innocent kids as well as teens. Halloween is an amazing night to pretend to be whoever you choose so enjoy the night maturely and safely! Be above the influence and do not give into peer pressure that will put you at risk of anything dangerous or life threatening.What are your ideas of a perfect costume? What costume category are you most interested in?