Horror Nights

This Halloween many would go to horror nights at Universal studios to get intense experience of fear.  I’ve went to horror nights twice but it seems that it was a pretty good to get scared. For my first time being there it was scary and saw many good stuff.

The Universal’s Horror nights this year the mazes were: “The Exorcist,”

“American Horror Story,” “Friday the 13th,” “Nightmare on Elm street,” “Halloween,” “Texas Chainsaw Massacre” and “The Walking Dead.”

With such high expectations, it’s not surprising that Halloween Horror Nights 2016 at Universal Studios Hollywood didn’t seem that it was not much different from last years.

I visited Universal Studios last year but it seems to be almost the same mazes every year. What brought Horror Nights down? Believe or not, After years of Freddy Krueger, Jason Voorhees, Michael Myers and Leather face have become predictable and boring so much so that they’ve no longer scare people or surprise them. Universal have done these mazes in the past and the people are becoming less interested.

Also when getting to the maze it takes at least 2 hours waiting in line. Many people don’t like waiting to much and don’t get to enjoy it. The most popular mazes have longer lines and it was sometimes not worth to wait for some certain mazes. Nobody should wait 7 or 8 hours in line. It makes people get bored and tired for standing a long time.

The best mazes were Krampus and Walking dead this year. Krampus is a 2015 holiday horror film, it is a demonic creature that drags disobedient children to hell. In the maze inside it had snow everywhere and with a background story with many detailed things and with other scary stuff. Some of the best thing was there was this horrified girl being devoured by the jaws of a giant jack in her bed. There was also a murderous  gingerbread man running in the kitchen. This was different from what I’ve seen and it was a maze added this year.

This year’s horror nights changed a little bit and this new maze Krampus is one of best mazes. It is something that people should go to universal studios for this October. Especially the day of Halloween the 30th or 31st.