5 Songs for the Valentine’s Day spirit

With Valentine’s Day being right in the middle of February, many are either in the Valentine’s Day mood and others are not. Here are 5 songs to get you even more excited for the day filled with love or to get you in the spirit. Take a listen and enjoy!

1)Perfect Symphony- Ed Sheeran and Andrea Bocelli

Reasons: It’s a beautiful love ballad about a childhood love, it features world famous Italian singer and composer Andrea Bocelli, and both singers have a duet together in Italian.

2)I Will Always Love You- Whitney Houston

Reasons: This amazingly beautiful song was in the equally amazing movie The Bodyguard in which Whitney herself starred in. Her vocals are powerful and soothing and this is a song no one will ever say isn’t a classic romantic song.

3)Can’t Help Falling in Love- Elvis Presley

Reasons: This 60s song is about the feeling of being in love and is another classic romantic song that won’t be lost to the ages.

4)Death of a Bachelor- Panic! At the Disco

Reasons: Despite the title, the song is about getting married and realizing you’d be spending the rest of your life with the one you love. And Brendon Urie’s falsetto notes are insane.

5)Crystal Snow- BTS

Reasons: It may be a Japanese song sung by a Korean boy band, but it’s a sweet and romantic song about realizing you’re in love with your best friend and not knowing how to tell them. And the vocals in the song are just beautiful.