Hillary’s Health

Hillarys+Health

By: Laura H., Karen M., Anthony R.

On Sunday, at the 9/11 ceremony it became clear that Hillary was feeling unwell and decided to leave. She was later seen coming out of her daughters apartment, but was still appeared ill. Later her campaign stated that on Friday, Hillary was diagnosed with pneumonia.  

After this incident, more news of Hillary Clinton’s health history was released. It was reported that in 2012, Hillary suffered from a stomach virus after traveling, which caused her to have a concussion. During examination it was found that Hillary had transverse sinus venous thrombosis, which means she suffered of a blood clot.
Hillary later commented that she wanted to to keep her diagnosis of pneumonia a secret, only sharing it to her family and close aides. Dr. Lisa R. Bardack, Clinton’s physician said, “She was put on antibiotics, and advised to rest and modify her schedule. While at this morning’s event, she became overheated and dehydrated. I have just examined her and she is now re-hydrated and recovering nicely.” Clinton did not want her campaign or supporters to worry about her. After the incident her campaign said she was “trying to power through her illness this weekend.” No clear statement from Hillary has been said, although many wild rumors have started to spread.