Valentines day Ideas

Valentines Day

Valentine’s day is nearing, have you found the present for the one you love? Should you buy any present at all? Getting the perfect present or capturing the perfect moment is what most people want to achieve. What is the ideal date to you? Does it include going outside or staying indoors cuddling? Do guys also expect to receive a gift? These are some of the questions that I have asked my peers. The answers were relatively very similar to each other. Many of the women answered that they didn’t want the traditional Valentines presents given to them. They would much rather have a good experience or something from their significant other. It was said that the flowers would die and the chocolate would be eaten, with only the bear being left to remember. Sure the bears are cute gestures, but what’s really important is to create a beautiful moment, a vivid memory which they can keep. So when going out shopping this Valentine keep in mind that what people are craving is thought and affection not an expensive gift. People often feel that the more you spend on something the more someone will love you for it but that not actually the case.

Feeling that the most important and valuable present is by far, the the company of their significant other. Most students  said that they felt very strongly about giving the guys presents as well, that they too should feel appreciated. Strangely, however, the men that we would interview said that they didn’t really want presents,both genders feeling that the material presents were not important. The main difference was the answer whether the male should pay if they were to go out or the woman. Most females  answered that they wanted to pay for their own part, but the males answered that they would much rather have the women allow them to pay for the experience.

Best Places To Go For a Date

The most common places were the Beach, Park, Movies, and going to dinner at a taco stand or burger place. These are all great ideas, but maybe you can try something new. Here are some ideas to where you can take your special someone.

Go Karting

To create a memorable moment you can go to the movies, but maybe something more exhilarating and competitive like go karting. This might leave a better impression and exciting feeling to the day for your valentine. One place you can visit is K1 speed with a 4.3 star rating.

K1 Speed

Chain of indoor racing centers featuring electric go-karting for all ages & skill levels, plus food.

Address: 19038 S Vermont Ave, Gardena, CA 90248

Hours:  

Thursday 12–10PM
    Friday 11AM–11PM
    Saturday 10AM–12AM
    Sunday 10AM–9PM
    Monday 12–10PM
    Tuesday 12–10PM
    Wednesday 12–10PM

Phone: (310) 532-2478

Ice Skating

The season for Ice Skating and winter has passed, but in Pasadena you can continue skating year round.

Pasadena Ice Skating Center

Ice Skating Rink Pasadena California

Address: 300 E Green St, Pasadena, CA 91101

Hours:

Thursday 1–5PM, 7:30–9PM
    Friday 1–5PM, 8–10PM
    Saturday 1–3PM, 8–10PM
    Sunday 2–4:15PM
    Monday 1–3:15PM
    Tuesday 1–3:15PM
    Wednesday 1–5PM

Phone: (626) 578-0800

Amusement Park’s

Another option is to take your significant other to;

Six Flags:

Choose your day ticket: $59.99

General Admission ticket: $84.99

Universal Studios:

1-Day General Admission

$105 – $116

Disneyland:

Ages 3-9 Ages 10 +
    1 Day 1-Park Ticket – Value $91 $97
    1 Day 1-Park Ticket – Regular $104 $110
    1 Day 1-Park Ticket – Peak $118 $124

Griffith Park

Griffith Park is a large municipal park at the eastern end of the Santa Monica Mountains, in the Los Feliz neighborhood of Los Angeles, California. The park covers 4,310 acres of land, making it one of the largest urban parks in North America.

Address: 4730 Crystal Springs Dr, Los Angeles, CA 90027

Hours:  Open 24 hours

Zoo

The Los Angeles Zoo and Botanical Gardens is a 133-acre zoo founded in 1966 and located in Los Angeles, California. The city of Los Angeles owns the entire zoo, its land and facilities, and the animals.

Address: 5333 Zoo Dr, Los Angeles, CA 90027

Area: 133 acres

Hours:

Thursday 10AM–5PM
    Friday 10AM–5PM
    Saturday 10AM–5PM
    Sunday 10AM–5PM
    Monday 10AM–5PM
    Tuesday 10AM–5PM
    Wednesday 10AM–5PM

You can go here and to so many other places in and around LA. Although Valentine’s Day is not just about couples and dates. Even if you don’t have a special someone you can have a great time with your friends or family. Valentine’s Day is a day to share, love and appreciate those who make a difference in your life. Whether that be your significant other, friends, family, dog, cat, or really anything you appreciate.