Planned Parenthood Failed to Report Rape

Planned Parenthood is an organization in which they advise young adults about sex education and health care all through the world. This organization is funded by the government and is given up to $500 million in taxes every year. Planned Parenthood has previously been accused of hiding rapes, especially when it involves minors.

This act has once again occurred when the mother of a 15 year old victim, that became pregnant from the abuser,  had reported the incident to a planned parenthood counselor in Arizona. Unfortunately for the teen, this act was reported as a consensual encounter. The counselor told the Sheriff of Pinal County that, “The counselor told them that they did not want the hassle of having to report the assault to law enforcement as they were a mandatory reporter” (foxnews.com). The case was not treated until more victims became notice. But by not reporting the incident Planned Parenthood is violating the Arizona Law that states that all sexuall abuses be reported to law enforcements. The same incident has happened in Ohio with their Planned Parenthood, but they resolved and ended the case with the Alliance Defense Fund.

Apparently the sexuall abuser, had abused about 11 young girls between the ages of 12 years all the way to 17 years old, but officials think there could’ve been more victims up to 27 different girls. The assaulter is 18 year old Tyler Kost who has raped these victims from October 2009 through April 2014 most from his old school, Poston Butte High School.

On Thursday, May 22, 2014 Kost is finally going to face court for the assaults, sexual conduct and abuses against minors, since late 2009. But in addition to the assault cases Kost is going to face sexual conduct against a 14-year-old minor added on by wednesday May 21st. But for now he is held in the Pinal County Jail until the judge decides whether he is to be sent to jail or released, most likely he is going to have some time in prison.