The Beginning of a Social Revolution

The time is now, to make a change; to make a difference. Better yet, to see no difference. All people are the same, no matter what religion or gender. Stand-up’s and sit-in’s have been done for the cause, but the evolution of people’s mentality is slow. In fact, too slow for the years that are so quickly coming.

It is each American’s constitutional right to marry the person that they love, no matter what state they inhabit. No state should decide who can marry and who cannot. Thank’s to the tireless work if so many, someday soon this discrimination will end and every American will be able to enjoy their equal right to marriage.” -Brad Pitt

“Gay, lesbian and bisexual teens are five times more likely to commit suicide than their heterosexual counterparts, but a supportive environment in their schools and communities can make a difference…Suicide is the third leading cause of death among young adults from ages 15 to 24, and lesbian, gay and bisexual (LGB) youth are more likely to attempt suicide, according to the researchers (livescience.com).”

I don’t know about you, but I can’t take this s*** any more. And that is why I want to start a revolution. Are you with me? It’s [2014], people. We live in America- land of the free and home of the brave? that’s a question not a statement.” -Madonna

Laws remained the same even if times are changing. One of the reasons why the gay community has such high rate of suicide is because they have the feeling of oppression, the feeling that they will not be accepted by the community and most likely be judge.