Gryphons send shoutouts to the class of 2013

“I want to give a shout out to Sergio who I love the most and will miss the most. I miss all those times we played basketball. Good luck in life,” said senior David Diaz.

“This is to my homie Miguel, 4 years of a true brother bond” said senior Johnathan Perez. “To the homie Johnnie for the adventures we’ve been through and never been caught” said senior Miguel Sanchez.
“This is to my homie Miguel, 4 years of a true brother bond” said senior Johnathan Perez.
“To the homie Johnnie for the adventures we’ve been through and never been caught” said senior Miguel Sanchez.

“Good luck in life, I wish you the very best. I’ll miss those days in Spanish class with Mr. Rico” said junior Julieta Villalobos

“I want to give a shout out to Kranxz. I’m going to miss being with you in school. We’ve been through a lot and at the end of the day we always laugh about what we do. I consider you a very friend” said junior Armando Gutierrez.
“I want to give a shout out to Kranxz. I’m going to miss being with you in school. We’ve been through a lot and at the end of the day we always laugh about what we do. I consider you a very good friend” said junior Armando Gutierrez.