Chocolate and its Curing Ability

Chocolate and its Curing Ability

Chocolate, a scrumptious and succulent snack has been around since 1500 B.C. and has become an essential part of the American culture. When one thinks of chocolate one imagines brands such as, Kit Kat, Snicker bars, or Recess chocolate bars. Nonetheless, one consumes chocolates because they taste delicious not because they may be health prospering. The thing is that if people knew what chocolate could really do they would “meet the sweetest place on earth” while preventing perilous diseases.

How is it possible that chocolate can cure people from fatal diseases?

A study by the National Heart, Lung and Blood institute, the makers of M&M’s and Snickers bar, they have managed to generate a procedure that consists of extracting very high concentrations of minerals found in chocolate and placing them in a capsule that will serve as an over-the-counter pill. According to this institute, the amounts and concentrations of vital minerals can prevent: (1) heart attacks and (2) strokes. The scientists behind this marvel extract Flavanols, in other words they obtain pure cacao from cacao pods or trees.

This study will include approximately 18,000 men which are anticipated to have different affects than women. The results that are hoped for include: (1) the bodies improvement of using insulin, (2) increase artery health, and (3) decrease heart related factors. In addition, the study will test multiple types of vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants that can prevent cancer. These capsules once made should be taken twice per day according to the Institute.

Although, consuming chocolate may have its benefits curing diseases such as, high cholesterol, high blood pressure, hemorrhoids, strokes, cancer, diabetes, liver disease, stress, blood clots and even measly coughs, it can also have its consequences if it is abused. Therefore, there should be a limit on how many capsules should be taken monthly, but again it also depends on the current condition of certain individuals.