Teachers express their final thoughts on seniors

Great group of students with a ton of potential. Work hard and follow your passion and you’ll have huge success.Continue to work hard as obstacles come your way, keep fighting them.
-History teacher, Joel Snyder

You all are the first class to start in this building, and are a very good group of kids. Many of you turned your acts around and began to focus on your grades.
-Spanish teacher, Dallas Richardson 

They are goofballs and I love them all! I’m gonna miss them a lot. They are really talented and gifted students. Pursue whatever you’re passionate about. The first year is going to be difficult at times, but it will get better. Enjoy your college years!-Chemistry teacher, Janee Gerard

You guys have the power to do whatevr you want. You hold your success in your hands.-Math teacher, Martha Mata

I’ve known them since they were freshmen and I’ve seen them grow up. All my kids are special. Believe in yourself, strive to be your best. Shoot from the top and never forget where you come from!-Art teacher, Paul Botello

I wish them the courage to go for their dreams and the strength to do the work to make those dreams come true.-Drama teacher, Ellie Herman

This graduating class is a group of really nice kids who genuinely care about each other. They represent why I love APB!-Math teacher, Peggy Roach

Be confident and true to who you are, always. You have accomplished so much over the years and should be very proud! Never give up on yourselves, even when it seems tough and never give anything less than your absolute best. Congratulations, Class of 2012! – Math teacher, Dana Mainell

I’ll leave you with a quote from The Beatles. “And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make.” Enjoy all that life has in store for you–the ups, the downs, and everything in between! Visit APB often! We will miss you!-History teacher, Marla Orozco