Review: Despicable Me 3

By: Yasmin Perez and Kevin Mosqueda

2 in 1! Gru is back with Dru as the twin in the New Despicable Me movie!

For many the movie, “Despicable Me 3” was seen as an enjoyable, amusing and funny movie. Many have watched “Despicable Me 1” and “Despicable Me 2” and were fascinated with the way the characters played. The minions are seen as the characters that stand out the most throughout the whole three movies. Just look at them, yellow twinkies with goggles who support someone with a lot of power, precisely someone evil.

The plot of the movie revolves around an ex-villain who now works as an agent (Gru) along with his wife (Lucy) to stop any other villains created harm to people. The couple also has 3 girls which were all adopted and they play a big part in the movie, their names are Agnes,Margo, and Edith.. The couple go on a mission to stop a new villain (Balthazar Bratt) from stealing a valuable diamond. They fail the mission which eventually leads to them getting fired. From there Gru receives a letter from his long lost twin (Dru) that he never knew he had asking him if Gru could go meet him. From there on out the whole family goes to Dru’s hometown and it leads to an hilarious and unforgettable climax that you would not want to miss!

Overall, the movie, “Despicable Me 3” was an enjoyable family movie. Not only did small children enjoy this movie  but kids of all ages as well.

“It was okay, I really enjoyed the character Edith once again put in the new movie,” 17 year old, Magdalena Montero said.

For us, the movie was very funny and it is a must watch movie. Not only does it captivate you but it also demonstrate how a new bond arising from separated brothers at birth who once again destiny brings them back again to save the world.