Pipes here, Pipes there

Pipes here, Pipes there

Kinder Morgan Inc. is designing a pipeline to start from Canada and come across the USA, as well as ending here. The purpose of this pipeline is to get more oil not just for the USA, but also Canada. It is a  very controversial issue amongst the white house because it has pros and cons. The pipeline can help people economically because placing the pipeline will create new temporary jobs; however, it can hurt us physically and worsen global warming. The pipeline is claimed to be coming through the middle states, so the people in those states will have the biggest effect.

The Pipeline has been decided to go through the US, but may have future expansion, such as to Mexico. Even if the pipe is made to supply Canada with more oil, the US also will be supplied. Along the same lines, the temporary jobs being created will help those in need, but will only give them a job that they will later lose, and then what?

Global Warming has been a problem that the whole world is facing, due to the fact that we pollute our environment and never try to better it. That’s the reason why the pipeline is such a bad idea because all the oil that will be transmitted will affect not just our grounds, but everything else of mother nature. The pipe isn’t just having it across, but takes a lot of machinery work provoking contaminated air that we will be breathing.
The question now is, why would congress approve of this if it has more negative effects, than positive.